Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome to my new blog

Hi everyone there, welcome to my new blog. I have abandoned my previous blog at friendster quite some times ago due to the hectic university life. And since friendster's blog restricted a lotz of things and very inconvenient eg : need to sign in to write comment, super long time to upload photo etc, so just open up a new one. For my friends that haven't come across my previous blog before, you can visit blarblarblar.blog.friendster.com to know more about me =). Actually this is my 4th blog, I have another two at multiple and xanga which are under hibernation,haha...

I have procrastinated quite long to get this blog opened as i'm a typical computer idiot...try to change my blog's skin but fail, perhaps later when i have the mood to do so again,haha...
The pictures on my header is taken during my trip to Sarawak in Miri. To four of you inside the pictures, you guys should be pround to be my blog's opening VIP leh,wakaka...

So hope you guys enjoy reading the crapping of my life , feel free to leave me a word or two to stay connected =)

No comments: