Saturday, November 21, 2009

Last day at Kelantan

Yesterday was my last day at Kelantan after 3 months stay at Murni. Most of my friends have already waited for the day to come since long times ago, how much they hope they could escape this 'boring' state as soon as possible, haha..

For me, I did feel a bit reluctant to leave. Well,the hostel at usmkk might not be as nice as the one we have in main campus, the campus is not as large as in Penang, the state is not as interesting and full of entertainment like Penang, but I like the friendly and warm people here, perhaps it's the different of big city and developing city.

The person I would certainly miss the most is my rOoMate! I 'm always quite lucky to have nice and caring roomates since my matriculation life, really appreaciate it. My cute roomate-Mimi makes me feel warm and comfortable staying in Murni especially when I haven't get adapted to the room here. We laughed together, and sharing all things happening everyday. She is a very considerate person which comfort and care for me in her own way when I cried myself for hours in the room. ( Mimi, sorry that I still make you worried about me in your last week here, and forgive me for not being able to tell you the truth )


Right after the exam in the morning, I had a great time having lunch and playing snooker with my friends. Thanks Cj for teaching us so patiently as the rest of us know nothing about how to play snooker , instead he still can bear with us as we are damn slow learner and player =p


At night, the whole bunch 16 of us went for trio dinner+supper at Song Phan Mai restaurant, Satay Malaysia and Red Bean Cafe. The thai restaurant, Song Phan Mai is located at a quite hidden place besides a river, but it's so great that they had a table big enough to accommodate 16 of us and nice food !Satay Malaysia Restaurant is quite famous in Kelantan, nearby airport. We were stunned by the numbers of cars parked outside the restaurant! The satay taste good as well =)







Last station we went to Red Bean Cafe for some dessert, but sad that most of the famous food of the shop had already sold out by the time we reached. Recommend you guys the red bean paste with tang yuan and 'Ba bao bin' !

Millions thanks to all my friends at usmkk for showing us around ,I enjoyed the moments we spent together and will certainly miss all of you here ('',) Good bye Kelantan

No comments: