Saturday, June 19, 2010

China-JiuZai Valley



It has always be one of the places I wish to visit so much and I was so surprise and happy that it could be realised so soon haha...

JiuZai Valley is simply the heaven on earth with picturesque and breathtaking scenery! It was off-peak season during my visit in Winter time , so the entrance fee was half of usual price during the peak season during autumn! I was on a tour there with flight and it just cost me around RM350 including 2 nights hotel stay, flights and the tour, damn cheap! JiuZai Valley has different unique scenery to be viewed in 4 season, personally I would prefer an off peak season as it won't be so crowded with tourists and it is far more cheaper hehe...

My special experience on this trip was the weather was damn unstable and windy, so my flight could not land when we reached there, so the plane U-turn back and I was stuck in the airport for 8 hours before we got to fly again! I was so worry that we need to cancel off our trip there as we have been waiting and waiting doing nothing at the airport waiting hall, though meals were served by the aircraft company...
And the time we were supposed to fly back from JiuZai to Chengdu, the flight was once delayed again , this time we were brought to a 5-star hotel and spent 7 hours there resting before we could finally on board. Actually I was thinking it was not bad to have the flight delay till next day morning as the hotel was damn comfortable and nice =p

A must to visit for those natural lover=)

No comments: