Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Convocation 09





Hi all, don't be misunderstand by the title, it's not my convo yet, it's all my good friends convo this year. There are more than 30 friends of mine graduating in the convocation last week, congratulate them ! Quite broke now for all the convo presents,haha... Just manage to take some pictures with some of them as all of them were too busy and surrounded by my society members....



Family photos with my direct seniors and juniors





Sorry for those friends that I miss your convocation as I was having class during that time =p
Congratulate for my friends at UM too (poh kuan, kaitian, ailing, weixin, CT, geetha etc)!
Miss some of the big group photo session together, but I'm glad to see all those happy faces in facebook, how grand it was when we sang the theme song together under the tree,how everyone of you are thrown up the sky ,everyone looking at us, haha...I will cherish the moments we spent together, all the best for all of you !

No comments: