Tuesday, August 18, 2009

steamboat gathering 2009

Last Thursday night, finally we were free, so our batch held the last gathering dinner at 火锅之家. This was actually the last gathering for this semester before part of us going to Kelantan on this friday. Although not all of us able to make it that day, but the gathering still turned out to be a great one !

Just some of the pictures posted here, many more in facebook by my friends =p
I did like gathering like this as it increases the rapport between us of the batch, should have it more, haha....Can't remember when is the last time our coursemates gathered together for meal, erm... i guess is the 'tuan yuan fan' for CNY...
The food for the steamboat is just ok, but the egg tarts are the best! Wah, i love it so much, how I wish I could dapao back, freshly baked egg tarts, make my saliva dripping now recalling !

After the dinner, some of us continue with the movie G.I Joe at Queensbay mall. The first time we watched the movie in such a rush. We bought the 10pm show time movie at 10pm, entered the hall at 10.15pm after eveyone arrived...luckily still in time haha...
Friendship forever my friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice group it is really great idea to enjoy with friends...nice photograph..


deepika bhatt
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Ji@yin said...

Haha ya, enjoy the time with friends =p btw, may I know who are you, coz I can't recognize your cute nickname, paiseh =p