Friday, June 5, 2009

Back from Sabah

It is the fifth day since I ended my trip to Sabah. Finally I have regained my energy after having rested for so many days. I felt the pain in every muscles on my legs the next day I came back for the trip, probably due to the climb to KK mount that make me exhausted. Luckily the pain just lasted for a day . My leg that has been stung by the jellyfish began to swell again , so I have to turn to a doctor for some medicine and cream again to hasten my recovery, really hate looking at my leg now, it is damn ugly,wuwu...don't know when it can fully recovered..

Returning from trip means I have to start working again for the upcoming APPS. There are whole bunch of loads waiting me to be done and settled upon coming back, feel so reluctant to check my mails and get all those messages and calls. I have lagged behind many things since it was inconvenient for me to serve the net during my 2 weeks trip.I guess I have a long list of to-do-list others than the event preparation, just feeling a bit lazy to get myself moved,haha....

My junior paid me a visit 2 days ago, so once again I be the tour guide to bring him around, but I think I was nor performing well for my task due to my tiredness,haha...bring you around again next time, and don't forget your treat for me when i visit Melaka next holiday ya =p

No comments: